So you have a film project and you’re looking for funding. I’m sure you know crowfunding for your film has become an important part of the film funding process. But in addition to actually raising money, did you know crowdfunding has also become an essential strategy for building buzz, testing your movie concepts and sourcing an audience?
Crowdfunding For Your Film (So You Can Raise Money)
In this Filmmaking Stuff podcast, we met up with author and crowdfunding expert John T. Trigonis. In the interview, he answers your most pressing questions about crowfunding for your film, including:
- How to plan your campaign.
- How to create perks that work.
- How to pass the first threshold.
- How to promote your project.
- And much, much more…
Click the PLAY button below to learn more about Crowdfunding For Filmmakers:
Crowdfunding For Filmmakers
If you enjoyed the interview, you may want to get some more info on how to run successful crowdfunding campaigns. The following articles provide solid tactics you can put into action ASAP:
1. Six Steps to a Reel Crowdfunding Success – In this filmmaking guest article, crowdfunding expert John T. Trigonis shares his six steps to a reel crowdfunding success…
2. You Are the 30% – How to Set Your Crowdfunding Goal – One of the more difficult things in crowdfunding seems to be choosing the right crowdufing goal amount for your project. For me, it’s all about what you can commit to raise, but not everybody subscribes to that (yet)…
A behind-the-scenes consulting machine, John T. Trigonis has mentored hundreds of filmmakers worldwide to create compelling crowdfunding experiences that not only reach, but also exceed their goals. An indie filmmaker and successful crowdfunder himself, Trigonis has literally written the book on crowdfunding, and puts his prowess to greater use as Indiegogo’s specialist for film and video campaigns.